Your favorite potential Free Agent move.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

McClain wants to run the ball and not be a lead blocker. He can get pretty motivated if you give him some carries, like he did year before last. I seriously doubt the Ravens try to bring him back.

Too bad this is all pie in the sky since there likely won't be free agency until late fall...

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

I think signing a vet QB and a guy like Tyler Thigpen and have Ponder fight it out with him for #2 with #1 in the future.

The main thing I'd be sort of interested in is possibly resigning Rod Hood for the vet min for depth. Many of us thought he'd be the new #2 a couple years ago and he's had an injury and a benching since then (a benching by Fisher, in favor of Harper) and I'm just wondering if he'll be retained for depth.

3. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

They are definitely one of the most abundant teams in the NFL at RB.

4. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Randy Moss. I'd be ok with cutting Nate and 12 Gage to get Randy on the field more. Him and Kenny our 2 starters with Williams/Mariani/Hawkins helping out would be deadly.

As some of us have already mentioned, he's very limited as to where he might end up and has already said that he loves Nashville, so why the h3!! not.

5. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Because he didn't do anything here and some stupid team will pay him out the arse.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I wouldn't mind picking up Malcom Floyd if he's at a fairly reasonable price.

• High Five High Five x 4
  7. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Not interested in most of those guys. Just because you've heard of someone doesn't make him worth signing. It has to be the right fit.

Signing Barrett Ruud and letting Tulloch go is the most intriguing to me.

8. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Paul Posluszny.

They have him listed as a 3-4 ILB, but he can play OLB or MLB in a 4-3 as well.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Chad Greenway -- gives us a play maker at LB and a leader on defense two things we need.

Melivn Bullit -- Solid SS that will allow us to cut Chris Hope(less)

Then if we franchise Tully and Babin we will have a top ten unit in 2011

10. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

why would anyone want carson palmer on the titans? maybe before his injury 3-4 years ago or on the cheap, but if you follow it he has a ridiculous contract right now that hes in the middle of which we would no doubt have to pick up for a qb on the decline the past 3-4 years so uhh no ...

anyways mcclain seems to be a favorite on everyones list since the titans blew it with blount and we need a len dale white type goalline rb ... with that being said i thought I heard on a different site that speaking of ravens rbs - willis mcgahee would be available and that baltimore would cut him instead of pick up his option ...

i would like to see mcgahee be have a backup/goal line role where he could spell cj and steal some tds to perserve cjs body

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar