Your favorite potential Free Agent move.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Feb 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Why would you still want Fat Albert after all the sh*t he's stirred up?

The guy is an idiot and a useless human. I have no doubt that he will eventually go to prison for a long period of time. Probably after he goes bankrupt which will happen, sadly.

2. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I really like the idea of adding Barry Cofield and moving Jason Jones outside. He can move back inside in nickel situations, but I think he may be more effective outside with his health concerns.

3. titanbaknedkly

titanbaknedkly Starter

Well a case could be made that Jason Jones is a better DT than Brown but that besides the point. Brown is a good DT but not great or elite. Haynesworth and Rogers are both elite DT so I would get Brown down to 280 again instead of the near 300 he has been playing at. He has been injury prone the last couple of seasons so moving him to rotation would probably help him. He would still get plenty of snaps. I could really care less about the baggage any player brings as long as he performs at a high level during the game. Don't really care about personal life or issues. The reason Albert was such a disruption last year was because he didn't want to play NT. Can't really blame him if that is not why he signed with the team to play. I am sure plenty of you would feel the same way if you were in the same situation. Just like you getting a computer engineering job at waste managment and a new manager comes in the following year and says you can't stay in your office all the time and have to get on one of the trucks and collect garbage. Not too many are going to keep that job and are going to be looking for something else in your field.

I would always prefer elite talent over good talent. Not too many people that would keep Britt over Fitzgald because Fitz is elite. Right now Britt is just good. Bring these players in and draft some young defensive guys to take their place in a few years like a Fairley and others and once these players are gone there will be a young nucleus set to take over and continue winning instead of going into rebuilding mode. Morgan, Verner, McCourtey, (Fairley or other stud DT or DE) along with a other drafts in the next couple of years and defensively we continue to flow. Offense though is a ?

4. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

once again.....we got rid of vince from personality and off the field issues....munch said he will have discipline so why in the world would he want to bring in rodgers or ah when they cant get stay out of trouble

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

My favorite player move: VY to The Colts..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar