Your first Titans game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Nov 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

When was your first Titans game???

mine was November 12, 2000 vs. Ravens. The Titans first home loss. Al Del Greco missed the GW field goal. Ravens went on to with the SB that year.

Let us know your experiences...

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Tennessee Oilers pre-season at Vanderbilt vs. the Redskins. We ended up losing and some Redskins fan was talking smack behind me the whole time...Crazy Eddie with the drum was keeping it real.

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

My first Titans game in the flesh will be the week 16 game against Pittsburgh this season. I can't wait!!

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

My first was the final game in Memphis in '97 when the Titans beat the Steelers 16-6. McNair ran wild on them in that game.

It was like going to a Steelers home game though.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

mine was the 2001 titans @ jaguars. neil o'donnell started and it was the beginning of the end for eddie george.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

they sat Cordell "I'm a starter" Stewart to protect him for the POs - lol

and you are right at least 50k of the 55k were stinkin' squeeler fans

oh and I went to all the games in Memphis, including the preseason games. Think the first one was a preseason game against the Saints or Jets or something. The Memphis year was a disaster - for Memphis. Now they have the NBA and will probably lose that IMO

pittsburgH sucks!

7. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Christmas day game against the 'Boys in 2000. Killed them (31-0), but it was the coldest I've ever been in my life.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

nanccy boy Aikman took his rings and went home with them. Wanted too send him into retirement as a cripple. Put Wright out there, well at least it made the Titan D look great

9. dman050586

dman050586 Starter

week 2 titans at colts

My first game was 2003 week against the COLTS. I dont really remember the score i do remember the Titans got killed. That was Calico's rookie year and he actually caught a td that game. that game haynesworth also dislocated his elbow and mcnair messed up his hand really bad where they showed it on the big screen and he managed to comeback.

10. 3gtitan

3gtitan returning video tapes

MY first game was the first MNF game in Tennessee...against the jags!! Flew out from San Diego and loved every second of it!! I loved the passion for football in Nashville and loved the people out there too!!! Coming out there again for the playoffs so someone save me a ticket!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar