Your most hated NFL player playing today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Thing with Peyton is he fixes all other problems. He would have eaten up TOP and kept our defense off the field for long periods of time. Our defense would have gone from pathetic to mediocre just because of him.

2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

well your name certainly fits you....anything you say is a sure thing to be wrong.

peyton didn't choose us cause he knew he wouldn't last behind our oline. if we ha the line we have this year last year I think it woulda been different but im very happy with jake

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Theres many theories to why Manning passed us up, no one really knows the truth but him

I always beleived John Elway was the biggest reason tho. What QB wouldnt want to play for John Elway?

4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

tim tebow

5. RTH

RTH Meh...

No, he said "QB"... Tebow isn't a QB. He's the only one stupid enough to believe otherwise.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Cook

Yes.... Cook

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I don't really have a most hated player because I don't know those players personally.

If I had to go with players I like to see get hit the most it'd be Peyton or Brady. Still can't believe some of you wanted the head as a Titan.

8. Titan_Lord

Titan_Lord Camp Fodder

Really? Sounds like a lot of jealousy from over here. No reason to hate the entire team just because they currently rule the roost.

9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

[​IMG]

???

But Pinkman is like the only person that isn't a dick on that show.

10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Well, it would still make more sense than wanting VY back on this team.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar