Your most hated NFL player playing today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

That's funny because I always try to tell dudes... you can wear whatever you want IF you have nice shoes.

Because if you have nice shoes- it makes it seem like you meant to dress whatever way you're dressed. Like that's your thing, and you're up on style more than the onlooker.

I can't remember the last time I wore a t-shirt though. I'd feel naked at this point without looking like an english gentleman from 1940. haha

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

History says Peyton Manning loses more in the playoffs than he wins, by far. Saying we'd probably have a Super Bowl with one year of Peyton Manning is ridiculously presumptuous, especially when you factor in the fact that this team was much worse everywhere else.

Peyton gets the to playoffs, but he also goes one-and-done more than he wins.

And a lot of the defenses QBs face in the playoffs are some of the best in the league, that's why they make the playoffs...

3. Fry

And I totally forgot about Terrell Suggs. I genuinely hate that guy. I wish bad things upon him and his family.

4. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

History says we rarely make the playoffs.

Fact is, when you have Peyton on your team, you're a superbowl contender. When you don't and you're the Tennessee Titans, you're not.

5. Fry

When you have Peyton Manning you're a Playoff contender. If you have Peyton Manning and a solid team around him you're a Super Bowl contender.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

He took a 2-14 Colts team to the superbowl 2 seasons prior. Try again.

7. Fry

And he threw the game-clinching INT. Just like he did with the Broncos last year. Dude chokes in the post season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Watching on NFL Live that Suh fined $100k for his hit on the Vikings guy..

that's.. retarded.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar