Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Your NBA Midseason Awards

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GeronimoJackson, Feb 10, 2013.

1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,127
    He was assuming, you see his high FG% and believe he's a good shooter. When in reality, a ton of his shots are dunks. Not his fault he can get to the rim every time. LeBron is shooting .421 from 3, he can shoot the ball.
  2. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,252
    ^ I know, but it's still ridiculous to assume that. Even taking away post players, there are plenty of guys that can't shoot and have high field percentages.
  3. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    This is insane IMO. No way Jamal Crawford doesn't win that award.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,248
    Alright. Can we stop using FG% as a crutch for Lebron?

We get it. All he does is drives over and over again... so yeah, real hard to have a high % when all you do is dunk or lay-ins...

What happens when he has to actually SHOOT when the game is on the line? He usually chucks it over the backboard or clanks it off the rim. MUCH more-so than any other star player in the league.

Anyone that argues for Lebron James when it comes to being clutch is a pure jock-rider. Sorry. He's the most un-clutch superstar of our time in sports outside of Peyton Manning.

Greatest athlete in the world? Probably.

Greatest basketball player? Not even top 3.