Your offseason plan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Textitan, Dec 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

thats my second option- trading for Randy Moss...

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I've been fighting off this notion for a while because I like Fat Albert, but he HAS to go. Not just because of StompGate, but because he just has absolutely no heart or desire. If Albert had KVB's motor, he would undoubtedly be the best DT in the league.

3. Yep, Albert has just never lived up to his potential. He has showed sparks of being dominant, but normally he is anything but. And his $5.5M salary is much better spent elsewhere.

4. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

If AH won't restructure, he needs to go. But I'd keep him for 2m a year... Even if nothing else he still is the best DT we have.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

yeah, i've been thinking about letting haynesworth go too. everyone talks about what a great player he is, let's be honest, he's a very average player most of the time.

look at our run d with and without him this year.

in 11 games with him we've given up 1,664 yards. 151.3 yards per game.
    in 5 games without him we've given up 650 yards. 130 yards per game.

6. Vince10

Vince10 Camp Fodder

Haynesworth should be our 2nd best DT or gone. Keep the cheaper of him and Smith and get someone who will control the middle of the field.

7. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

the texans situation 2 years ago and our situation now are unrelated.. nough' said

8. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Take it easy, people.

It's not as though we lost to Oakland or Detroit today. :rolleyes:

New England's not that bad. :rolleyes:

We'll be fine next season.

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Drop LT. Move Bulluck there. Get a stud DE, OLB and corner.

Either replace Chow or get him to call some other play besides a handoff to Henry on 2nd and 10. Teach Vince to throw.

Replace grass with field turf.

10. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We have a playmaker. You saw it. We can escape doom.The Texans Can't. No worries or alarm here. Frankly, we have the speed to stay in any game. We get a fast WR too and watch out. We execute, and we should win 10 or more. The plays make all the difference, and they will be there next year too. You can;t really stop Vince until he gets old. Teams will scheme him better, but when you scheme one player, it opens up a lot of other things. Vince is good enough to take advantage of that. We basically scripted the first season, to open up the second season. You watch. We will be just fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar