Your offseason plan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Textitan, Dec 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I only use facts to back up what I say when people start that "Drew drops passes" crud. Sometimes you have to actually watch the game to know what goes on. I was being generous with Bulluck because he has been around here a while. Just like a lot of veterans, it's hard to admit it's time they moved on. McNair and Eddie come to mind.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Just post those videos of drew dropping. Those are facts.

3. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I'm thinking we need another playmaking DE opposite KVB, maybe that kid from Auburn or Carriker from Nebraska if the WR(s) we were looking at didn't fall to us

4. Chin Up !!!!!

with Vincent Paul Young at the helm, things will not only get better, they will be unbelievable!!!

everything worked out for the Titans, BUT their win. I can guarantee you this is better than a playoff win and loss, or a loss in the 1st game. The TEAM will be HUNGRY next year and Vince will do things most of fans would never imagine.

Chin Up!!! it will be a long offseason, but a beautiful football season.

Trust in VY.:nana3:

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

The collective mood sways with the wayward winds.....

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

sometimes I wonder if you are emo. :ha:

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

With the right haircut, I could easily pass ;)

8. Overalls

Overalls Starter

Nice to see you found your home.

9. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

:applause: well said.. I dont see the Texans gettin gout of last place in the AFC south..Viva la Carr
    tuck the Fexans....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar