Your top 10 greatest Titans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Jul 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

uuuuh I am probably the biggest EG fan on this site. I absoulty had zero issues with his lack of a flashy ypc.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I know you started about 5 threads to justify that over the years. "Eddie is a mudder" was classic.

The job of a RB is to get yards! The acquisition of real estate. It's not about flash it is about yards and first downs.

My goodness if you had 2 Wrs with 1000 career catches would you prefer the one with 15,000 yards or 15 yards as catch over the guy with 12000 or 12 yards a catch? The first guy is obviously better.

And as for madden the ratings alone don't matter but they do provide perspective since everybody plays the game. A 90 rated guy at his position year in and year out for 6-7 years matters.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

My point was that EG was our main offensive weapon before McNair and Mason started to light it up. That should have been fairly obvious actually.

4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

True, but after his last pro bowl year, Eddie's happy feet behind the o-line and indecisiveness to hit a hole was just as frustrating. :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

All I know is I knew I could abuse visiting fans before every 3rd and 1 cause I knew EG would get the 1

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I don't get it. Mason is not on your list, I'm guessing because he went to the Ravens, but so did McNair and Rolle and they are?

And CJ doesn't make your list because he "runs backwards and curls into a ball", but McNair is even after becoming a raven and an adulterer?

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I explained Mason/Finnegan/Thigpen/Bulluck/:cj: a few posts ago.

8. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

He also wasn't getting hit 3 yards behind the line because everyone knew he was getting it and his OL was a joke. And he said outweighed CJ by what, 35lbs? Just saying....

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Im not the one calling the little guys number on short yardage plays

and its up too the little guy too get it done when he has the rock. He could not care less about any run that he dont break for 10+ on. :cj: could not care less about anything except his personal stats and he personal paycheck

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Interesting perspective. I've never heard him say anything like that. I hear him give his OLine all the praise every time he has a good game too. W/e though I'm sure you know what CJ is really thinking despite what he says that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar