Your Top 10 Movies

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Tuckfro42, Jun 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

:ha:

That guy was the life of Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I don't think he can be as successful in other movies though.

2. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

:eek:

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

The Hangover...I'm not gonna make a list because that would involve too much narrowing down, but let me assure you that 'The Hangover' is the funniest movie to come out in quite some time. Absolutely hilarious, I laughed my a$s off for 2 hours

4. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

adding hangover to the list...my god...that was some funny :grrr::grrr::grrr::grrr:!!!!

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I just saw the Green Mile for the first time at work a few days ago. It has got to be one of the best movies ever.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Glad to see some people agreeing with me on The Hangover. :)

I've already seen it twice. Instant classic.

7. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Predator
    Pulp Fiction
    Little Big Man
    Terminator 2
    Once Upon a Time in The West
    High Plains Drifter
    They Call Me Trinity
    Something Big
    The Untouchables
    Twelve Monkeys

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

Im a big movie fan so this will be tough. But here are a few in no order or is it?

The departed( Absolutely my fav. of all time) The ending just keeps you going What the.....

The Transporter, all 3

forgetting sarah marshall. Absolutely hilarious

war

the order (w heath ledger)

the new batman movies( really awesome, not as fake as the old ones were. imo)

Knocked up. That dude is hilarious

40 yr old virgin (it is hilarious but is a sappy happy romance at the same)

oh and Hot fuzz and shaun of the dead. i know they are stupid comedy but they are so funny.

i would have to go home and look at my my best buy inventory to see what i left off cause i have several that i hold close and watch regurlarly. but if it has simon pegg, heath ledger, jason statham, jet li, and seth rogen im there.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Not to argue but why would anyone have high plains drifter in your top 10 but not have sergio leone's "once upon a time in the west" or the "good the bad and the ugly"?

Superior films i think but "high plains drifter" is available on cable all the time and maybe more people just have seem it. I also love it.

Eastwood learned how to make a great western from sergio.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Just got "blood diamond" and have watched it 5 times. Loving it big time.

Flawed in some ways and almost too much of an action movie at times but still a great story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar