Your Top 8 Big Board

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

So the question is.. if we did draft PP, would he play SS or CB?

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I think he can play SS, but I'm not sure that's what he wants to do. Either way, I think it's be a bad idea not to draft him if he's available.

We can always do with him what we did with Griffin... or like the Saints did with Jenkins. You can always switch positions. Not a big deal.

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

What the heck does JJ Watt do so well that has so many people on this board rating him so High. ON THE FIELD he doesnt dominate at stopping the run or rushing the passer. Before the combine nobody was talking about him

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^sure we were. I liked Watt early in the season.

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

1. Blaine Gabbert.... he's the best QB in the draft and we're dying for a QB. If he's there, no chance we take anyone else. Also why he won't be there.
    2. Nick Fairley
    3. Von Miller
    4. Robert Quinn
    5. Marcell Dareus
    6. Patrick Peterson

I actually think we'll probably get one of those guys so I'll stop there. Point being, Gabbert is the only QB I think I'd want at number 8. Otherwise, we have to go interior defense. Book end DEs Morgan and Quinn coming in would be fancy, that's for sure

6. gran54

gran54 Starter

1.) Patrick Peterson
    2.) Von Miller
    3.) Marcell Dareus
    4.) Da'Quan Bowers
    5.) A.J. Green
    6.) Robert Quinn
    7.) Prince Amukamara
    8.) Blaine Gabbert

-I really hope we take someone on the defensive side of the ball in the 1st round or trade back and get some picks and no matter what take a QB in the 2nd round. I think if any of the top 5 guys on my board fall to us we would have a steal no doubt and a day 1 starter

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

He was a great all around player last year and it was only his 2nd season playing on the defensive line for a major college team. He has uncommon athletic ability and strength for a guy of his size and build. He has long arms but still lifted 34 times and he is 290 lbs but had a 37 inch vertical. A similar prospect to Chris Long who was a #1 pick.

42 Solo Tkls
    20 Asst Tkls
    62 Total Tkls

21 TFL/91 yds
    7 Sacks/ 56 yds
    1 Int
    8 PBU
    9 PD
    10 QB Hurries
    3 FF
    3 Blocked Kicks

Got his hands on 9 passes with an int and blocked 3 kicks. Those are major stats.

Note that he played his best against the best teams. Had great games against Ohio State, Michigan, Mich St and Iowa.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Don't forget the Rose Bowl. Even though they lost, he dominated that game. On that subject, wouldn't it be ironic if we took Watt in the 1st and Dalton in the 2nd?

Also, I hear a lot of people referring to Bowers injury as a concern. Sure, it's a concern when anyone gets hurt but I think the media is making a bigger deal over the injury than it really is. It's just a miniscus (sp?) injury, which is not nearly as severe as a torn ligament. If he's there we definitely need to consider it.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Supposedly Bowers injury could cost him the 2011 season.

10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Wow, I haven't heard that. Do you have a link? I'd be interested to read what they say. From what I've heard he was close to 100% at his pro day, with just a little tenderness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar