Your weekday lunch routine?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

As I suffer through my Greek yogurt with flax every day I see three or four employees digging through a variety of serious lunch-age.

- One girl eats a 4 piece KFC daily.
    - Her redneck pal has about 20 strips of bacon (which permeates the entire building)
    - another guy eats at least a pound of pot roast, stew or similar - every day!
    - and my bro I've known for 35 years dines on as many cigarettes as he can smoke in one half hour - unless someone has brought in Krispy Kremes in which he'll shove a half dozen down..

I seriously would be in a coma with any of those..
    Your routine?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

My routine during the work week is what ever I feel like. Sometimes I go to the diner, other days it's a fast food spot, sometimes I travel 3 towns over for some BBQ. Pizza is the most common since it's quick cheap and easy.

3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Generally I am on the road for about 3-4 days per week with my job. Trying to eat well while traveling is a huge challenge, especially when you get more long in the tooth like me. Younger folks can get away with eating crap, when you get my age it adds up in high blood pressure and cholesterol issues...not to mention weight gain.

I try to find salads where I can, but most times wind up with a Taco Salad, which sort of defeats the purpose LOL.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Smoothie King...

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Some sort of sandwich [peanut butter, bologna, ham/turkey] or hawaiin rolls with ham/turkey; chips; granola bar/cookies; soda. Quite sad :(

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

These?
    They are damn good!

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I can tell you what I eat every day.

Breakfast- A bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios

Lunch- Turkey sandwich with spicy mustard and lettuce, a banana and a cup of yogurt.

Dinner- Turkey sandwich with spicy mustard and lettuce, a steamed bag of veggies and a cup of yogurt.

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Peanut butter toast breakfast

Oatmeal to go granola bar and a Coffee for lunch

And then whatever strikes my fancy for supper, normally a decently large meal.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Honey nut cheerios are the best!

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Yukkkkk, man you got to be kidding me, right? Honey nut shredded wheat or chex make my day.

Lately, for my lunch, I have become addicted to bagels pasted with cream cheese.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar