Your weekday lunch routine?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I go over to this guys house and eat the crumbs off his floor.

2. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

oh that is so gross.... but then again, crumbs are probably full course meals ...

sorry, that was cruel...

3. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

aha...that's why I go over there...I know there will always be enough to get my fill.

MMMmmm...stale McD's fries :yes:

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I had a roommate years ago that looked like that guy.
    F'n disgusting bastid. He would fall asleep on the floor with an outline of food packaging around his entire body.
    He worked at Dominos and after he would take a shower there would be a ring of that orange-ish coagulated cheese fat in the tub - with pieces of sausage in the drain. I'm certain they came out of the folds of his gunt.. nas-tee.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

lol... i didnt know whether to high five this or it sucks it... i was trying to decide if i wanted to laugh or gag...

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Mmm Hardees breakfast.

Mmm Wendys Asiago Ranch Bacon Chicken sandwich.

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Mcrib everyday until they vanish again.

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I just about chundied after one bite of that sandwich....true story. Spicy chicken sandwich for life.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I just can't bring myself to eat fast food anymore. The only variation of fast food that I can eat is Chic-fil-a, and I have that less than once a month.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I was helping with the hurricane cleanup in Mississippi right after all that went down, and all we had to eat for 3 straight weeks was chicfila. I hate that place with a *passion*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar