Your weekday lunch routine?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Oct 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

I'm 29.
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

You run any? I'm 29. I think we've got 1 year remaining for things like this to work, but- sometimes when I do shows and they'll pop things on me like "we want you shirtless here" I have about 3 weeks to trim/cut but what I do is just run sprints.

The reason is- I'm lazy, don't have time, and it's fast. 3 weeks I can go from gut to 6 pack just from running sprints a few nights a week. 30 seconds sprint, 30 walk, 30 sprint, 30 walk...

May not work for everyone but since I still like to eat unhealthy it works wonders for me. And only takes about 10 minutes of my day/night.
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

I haven't started running yet. I will start running beginning Nov 1st now that the weather has cooled down a lot out here in Georgia. Nov 1st is my time to get off my azz and start working out.. I have always been that athletic guy that never had to watch what he ate. It's kinda disheartening to hear people from high school say "You're packing on a few pounds, ain't you". So that has motivated me to lose the 15 pounds I have gained.

So far in 2 weeks, I have lost 5 pounds just by watching what I eat and cut down on the weekend drinking. Thankfully, I eliminated those Walmart hot meals I got while on lunch break and another when I would get off work. Gave those up and started eating a lot more seafood products and drinking a lot more water. So far, it's worked wonders.
  4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Starter

I'm weird, I crave risotto for breakfast a lot and always preferred breakfast for dinner.

And I can't only eat. If I'm eating by myself, I have to be on the phone, computer or watching t.v.
  5. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Believe it or not life is not over at 30. I am 155 lbs now and hope to remain that way for a long time. Of course it gets tougher every year.
    My age? Lets just say I ain't 29 anymore.
  6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

^Yeah. I think it's just the thought behind it all and metabolism dips. But then again, that same mentality could make some more eager to keep the lbs off.
  7. jdog

jdog I like beer!

You never want to develop "dicky-do" disease.
    • High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.