You're most wanted games the rest of 2012

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ryudo, May 11, 2012.

1. Ryudo

Ryudo The wall crusher!

I thought after Operation Rainfall (Xenoblade,The Last Story,Pandora's Tower)I had nothing left. Thanks to Perfect Chaos(user name from another forum I frequent) who is pretty fly for a white guy uh huh uh huh! I have a 360. Darksiders is fraking awesome despite a few flaws. Darksiders II I'm so damn hyped for it I even pre ordered the 100$ CE. I doubt I can afford it but don't care I must have it. It's also nice for once not to have to be part of some movement to get people to buy great games that are very niche. I can actually just chill and know I have some friends I know getting it anyway.
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/s2velmi1yck" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Well.. Bioshock Infinite was on there until it got delayed to next year :rolleyes:

Borderlands 2, Assassin's Creed 3, Halo 4, and probably Black Ops 2 are games I shall get for the rest of the year. Maybe the new Medal of Honor game, I liked the last one's campaign.. multiplayer was O.K., just super cheap half the time.
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Man! A whole more year!?:irked:

*Sigh* I would rather them push it back than release too early like tons of other games have been recently.
  4. Ryno

Ryno ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Borderlands 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and i'm holding out hope for Command & Conquer Generals 2 to make a 2012 appearance though it seems its scheduled for 2013.
  5. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

God of War - Ascention
    Ratchet and Clank HD collection
    Sly Cooper 4
    Last of Us
    perhaps Last Guardian
  6. jplusip

jplusip Starter

The Last Story
    Mario Tennis Open
    Theatrhythm Final Fantasy
    New Super Mario Bros. 2
    Halo 4

That's all I can think of right now, though if Nintendo is smart they'll have a(nother) killer Christmas for the 3DS lined up. I would guess maybe Luigi's Mansion 2 and Paper Mario 3DS, maybe the new Animal Crossing.
  7. Ryudo

Ryudo The wall crusher!

High five for TLS
  8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I can't even think of one game that's being released this year other than Madden 13.

I thought Halo 4 was 2013.

Just remembered about Max Payne 3. I remember loving those when I was younger. Might give it a try.
  9. jplusip

jplusip Starter

But of course! Mistwalker is probably my favorite company right now (though I didn't like the third Blue Dragon game, but that had more to do with them using tri-Crescendo to make it).

A shame there will likely never be a sequel to Lost Odyssey though... Microsoft was idiotic for letting Mistwalker get away (and Bio Ware... and Bizarre Creations... and Peter Molyneux... and Bungie... etc.)
  10. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

Hoping Game of Thrones RPG is good.

I was very disappointed in Civilization 5, but I'm holding out hope that the expansion pack coming out this year will make the game a lot better.

Want to be excited about Diablo 3 or Guild Wars 2, but I'm just not. Doubt I'll even pickup Diablo.