Zach and Marcus getting along.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Mett has no choice, he can either play nice or act like a jack ass and get a bad rep and never play scout team for another NFL team again

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Broken Arrow

Did I dispute that? No. I stated that they are getting along great and are helping each other with the mindset that ANYONE can win the job -- which in turn will bring out the best in them, even when WHIZ kid says there will be no bringing out the best.(COMPETITION is what brings it out) So basically they are ignoring the rhetoric that Mariota will start no questions asked, which he still will.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  4. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Maybe Mett will just learn from a fellow former 6th draft draft pick, and lifetime backup to a face of the franchise QB, Jim Sorgi ... that is whose career Mett will most likely resemble.

Just accept it, sit back, relax and enjoy the ride. Backup QB is probably the best position in all of football.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

It used to be the Colts Punter position.

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. JCBRAVE

I wasn't directing my thoughts towards your post, just making a general statement on the situation.

7. Broken Arrow

I understand. As was I, it wasn't intended to be an SA opening to my statement lol.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  8. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Mett will get his chance when MM gets hurt, but ultimately his only chance is with another team.

9. JCBRAVE

He might see time this year if MM gets hurt, but he'd better win a game at least to be thinking he deserves another teams attention

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

yup. read this article and if the team is totally changing the o which it sounds like they are mett has totally been snubbed. dumb move imo, but at least they smart enough to take mariota and cater to him wholly.

even though it seems like this is being forced on whiz, like i believe mariota was, at least they making the most of it.

Marcus Mariota, Titans to emulate Eagles, Dolphins? - NFL.com

metts gonna get his chance sometime, somewhere, and i really feel this organization is gonna regret the route they took this draft...but hey! go titans!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar