Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Zach Brown Signs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, May 21, 2012.

1. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $3
    Look at Jamarcus Russell.

Sorry, IQ is important in everything. Football is no exception.
  2. Ten_Titans Starter

Moolah:
    $3
    Maybe, but that stat can be misleading.

Most tackles aren't in the open field, or are skill tackles; but those are the ones that define your tackling ability.

Hell, Griffin had 75 tackles last year as a saftey. Some of the worst tackling performances I have ever seen game in and game out.
  3. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $310
    First off, you are talking about a QB. The most cerbral position in sports.

Secondly, Jamarcus Russell failed more because he is lazy than stupid.
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,453
    [IMG]

Truth be told

I REALLY wanted to use that picture.
  5. costarica2 Banned forever

Moolah:
    $268
    IQ is part of the game but not the most important and some players play well without it.

The issue here is calling a player dumb for no reason he has 0 NFL snaps we don't know if ZBrown is smart or not and judging a guy because of an interview is even more STUPID!!!

An interview with the Press has NOTHING !!!!! NOTHING!!!! to do with football.
    1 people high five this.
  6. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,765
    Covering opposing TE's is a major need for us. Im sure everyone remembers the "oh crap, its 3rd and long, time for them to convert" comments last season.

Looking at the schedule and all of the top TE's we face next season, I like this pick if the guy can cover as well as advertised.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,002
    Those are some mighty talented imbeciles.
    1 people high five this.
  7. wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Moolah:
    $89
    Lawrence Taylor was one of the biggest idiots ever... and he also happened to be the best defensive player ever.
  8. MrBean Master of Not Much

Stevens
    Moolah:
    $446
    I would say Lott was the best defensive player ever, and he wasn't an idiot.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,451
    C.J. doesn't come off as a turd thou, Brown kinda does. And I'm basing nothing on IQ. I know it's not fair that I've already concluded Brown will suck, but that's reality.

Are you trying to say C.J. isn't intelligent? He may sound like he's drowning in his interviews to you, but I actually have no problems hearing C.J.