Zach Brown

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Aug 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

So I was watching both games again, and as much as I was disappointed in the pick at the time, this kid looks excellent thus far. He doesn't look "allergic to contact" as many experts had claimed during the draft process. Anybody else noticed how good this kid has looked?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He definitely is playing better than a lot of people thought

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

3. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Stil a little raw, but awesome none the less. Very fast.

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I don't think he was ever "allergic to contact" but I do believe the UNC teaches questionable tackling technique. If he learns to consistently wrap people up he will be a complete stud.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I hope he gets the start on Thursday.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

poop i know i saw on an interview or read it somewhere that because of his speed he could easily just run around guys instead of engaging them, thus creating the "allergic to contact"

maybe it was one of his interviews on the titans website.

7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I've been impressed with him too. I hope he starts this season. He is FAST and I've seen him light some people up so far this preseason.

Him, Ayers, and McCarthy is a top five LB unit in the very near future. If Skid Marks can keep up his performance to the level he's been showing lately, He and Casey are a top 5 DT combo. Our front seven is going to be very, very good. We may need one more DE next draft though.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'd love to get behind what you're saying, but you're a little too excited. Brown McCarthy and Ayers may some day be a top LB group, but today they're not. And Casey was awful vs Tampa, he was playing the best guard combo in football, but he got owned 9/10 plays.

9. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I didn't get to see the game. My DVR didn't work for some reason.

I was mostly worried about over-pursuit and slipped tackles with this guy- relying too much on speed and not enough "stick and wrap". Sounds like he is in position with decent technique. Somebody who watched him on tape please comment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar