Zach Cunningham LB

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by VolNation, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolNation

VolNation Special Teams Standout

How would you guys feel about drafting Cunningham with our #18. He Ran a 4.61 40 at the combine and posted some Nasty stats playing on a bad Vanderbilt team. He could play ILB and cover at a higher lvl than we have now.

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

He's a damn good player. I won't be upset if we take him at 18

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I think I like Cunningham, need to watch more tape to really know.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

You gonna love when he dives or bends and misses tackles too often.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

Only knock I saw was hes a bit of a finesse player. Rather have my linebackers play like a mean junk yard dog than a Safety, but it looks like he has good instincts for the ball.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

What's the thought on Hasaan Reddick? I've seen a mock of us taking him at #18, but don't know much about him.

7. CuseTitansFan

CuseTitansFan Starter

I think #18 is early for him. 2nd round option for sure tho (once we trade for a 2nd rounder;))

8. JCBRAVE

Not sure but isnt he a OLB prospect?

We need a ILB

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

I watched a lot of Vandy games on the net last year. He looks good but I do get the impression that he was flattered a little by what was around him and I was left with the feeling that he may not be the impact player at NFL level as he is in college. #18 is too early IMO , needs to be around 7 or 8 spots lower. At that value he is a good pick-up for someone.

My opinion by the way is based purely on Cunningham and not the fact that I would , despite his troubles , like us to draft Foster. After his issues HE ... could , be there at #18.

10. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Appears that he's a 3-4 OLB. Sounds like someone lazy just saw LB and sent him to us in a mock.

I'm just trying to look for guys after Cunningham and Foster if neither are available. Apparently Jarrad Davis from Florida is a pretty explosive ILB.

I just don't see a ton of depth with the ILB class this year though. Only about 4 guys who are in the top 100. Wouldn't really hate grabbing Foster at #5 if we can't move back. Not sure Cunningham will be there at #18.

CB/S/TE have a ton of depth in this draft, we can stand to get them later.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar