Zach Cunningham LB

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by VolNation, Mar 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Reddick is projected to play ILB in a 34, WLB in a 43 or nickel. He does fit.

2. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

And now I'm the lazy one.

After reading more about him, he definitely could be someone to consider at #18. He projects as a Jamie Collins type player. Can run, hit, and cover. I'd take that all day.

3. Thefreak

Thefreak Shut Down Corner

I'm not a big fan of his. I would pick him up in round 3 but no way in hell am I touching him with a 1st. He most likely gets picked up in round 2 though. I would much rather take Raekwon.

Ideally we get Foster with 18.

4. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

I like Cunningham a lot....at #33. Once we trade #5 for #12 and #33.

#12: Corey Davis
    #18: Gaeron Conley
    #33: Cunningham

5. Clark

I think the only concern is it IS a projection... he didn't played Lb in college.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Zach Cunningham in the late second would be nice.

7. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

Only way I'd feel comfortable with us taking an ILB is if it's too good to pass up at 18, and the only guy that fits that requirement is Foster. Cunningham and some other guys look pretty good, and are probably worthy of an 18th overall pick, but that doesn't mean they are worthy of our 18th overall pick. Too many bigger holes, with players just as good if not better.

8. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

A month ago I never would have thought that Foster would be there at #18. I still don't think he will, but there's now a slight chance he'd drop after the combine due to his medical stuff with his shoulders. I don't think the spat with the med tech will do anything though.

Obviously he could be in play at somewhere around #10-#13 if we could trade out of #5 though.

9. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

I rather not. He's worth a 10-13 pick, but to me he's not a must draft there when we already have Woodyard and Williams and Howard and Davis will both probably be available.

10. Clark

Finally someone that has him valued properly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar