Zenmaster Phil Jackson embodies the modern head coach

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by World Peace, Jun 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Are you the guy that started the Chuck Norris legend? Or the guy that came up with those clever Dos Aquis commercials?

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Name a better Center in the league right now. (outside of... a healthy Bynum, which only further proves my point). Dwight Howard is the only one in his league, and we see how much he sucks as soon as there's someone close to his height down low with him.

So not best player, but best big-man.

Someone please show me a young talent that Phil Jackson coached up. Show me a scrub that he made better. Where's the evidence of his "coaching"?

Gasol is the exact same player he was in Memphis. Lamar Odom got worse. Ron Artest might be half as good as he was in Houston.

Why can't Phil ever make a drafted player turn out to be good?

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Dwight howard

Steve Kerr Scottie Pippen John Paxson Horace Grant Toni Kukoc Luc Longley

4. Passepartout

Passepartout March Madness!

You know the guy is indeed a Buddhist!?

5. Deuce Wayne

Dwight Howard sucks. Sorry, but he does. He's an extremely likable guy, and a great athlete... but when it comes to playing center, he's just completely clueless.

He dominates scrubs, but when someone decent is in the post- he's invisible. I wish it wasn't true, because I like him. But all he is is a good shot-blocker. He's a better version of Ben Wallace

6. World Peace

Phil Jackson would make Yao Ming the best center in the history of basketball.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

best team Phil ever had!

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. World Peace

Did anyone happen to catch Ron Artest's PTI interview yesterday when he directly attributes Phil Jacksons coaching techniques as the key to his success (and his ring).

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I'm done with gloat on basketball. He has no idea what he's talking about and is impossible to get through. Dwight Howard sucks, Bynum at 100% is the best center in the league and Pau Gasol is the best big man in the NBA. Absolute nonsense.

And if you want a player who Jackson coached well acording to you Bynum is the best center in the league so doesn't he qualify? *Waits for gloat to ignore this or make up BS excuse as to how Jackson really didn't coach up Bynum.*

10. Deuce Wayne

Dwight Howard does suck as a post-man. The problem is, you're too casual of a basketball fan to talk about it beyond 'who's in the all-star game?'.

He's the new Ben Wallace. A high energy athlete with ZERO post skills. If I didn't "know anything about basketball" you could actually argue with me on this... yet you can't. Instead you back out, like you should.

Look at the playoff numbers. No one for Dwight to pad his stats against. Gasol beats him in every stat. While being the SECOND option. Dwight Howard wouldn't average more than 12 points per game if he played for the Lakers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar