'07 Mock

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Brian, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

bennett is in the last year of his contract, and frankly hasnt played all that well.

i think you're confusing quantity with quality. jones, wade and givens are all good at what they do, but we need someone who does everything great.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That is why I said possibly Bennett.

3. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

It was off a QB-WR option. Reggie Ball pitched it at a stupid time and it looked like the CB, who was going full throttle, was going to take Johnson out behind the LOS but he just brushed him off and kept going like it was nothing.

4. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

There's no doubt. We take CJ if he's available. I have a feeling that other teams who don't need a receiver might still take him. Only the Raiders and Lions will definately not take him imo.

5. Draft countdown is saying we're picking Leon Hall at #7 now...

6. Fry

:irked:

the worst thing that could happen to us is the 49ers getting in front of us.

7. who si leon hall?

8. Fry

overrated cornerback from michigan

9. took the words right out of my mouth...

10. oh.. then lets not get him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar