2020 Cornerback Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Oct 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JVC34

JVC34 Special Teams Standout

I see your point, however many mock drafts have us picking a CB first or second round. IMO at 29 you can probably get the same value for a CB in the late second or third round....but I do see your point.

2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

There is a DEEP pool of mid round CB's that have a chance to become quality starters in the NFL. I think we go DL in the 1st/early 2nd if we trade back, and then begin to address CB day 2 with multiple CB picks in the draft. Love some of these late guys like Guidry, Vildor, Robinson and Robertson.

I'd also love to see us bring back RFA Tye Smith for depth. I wouldn't be surprised if that happens after the draft.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Looks very likely to me that our 1st rounder will be Arnette, Fulton, or Dantzler

4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I doubt Dantzler because he is limited to being an outside CB only.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

And sawft

6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Wow I post this and three hours later they resign Tye Smith! Lemme try that again...

Id love to see us trade a 2nd for Grady Jarrett. ;)

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Terrell Burgess is a guy in the Jeremy Chinn mold in terms of being a safety in college, but who covered the slot quite a bit. 4.46 40yd time not afraid to be physical in the run game and has great anticipation/play awareness.

Winfield is the other safety that I think could play the slot.

8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

We getting one of those guys in the 2nd. Dantzler or Arnette if we're lucky.

9. Tricky

Tricky Starter

I'm all in on Fulton as our 1st at this point. I still think we sign one of Logan Ryan or Clowney and we are waiting to see how the draft goes before deciding.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar