2020 Pass Rush Prospects

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by steverife, Dec 13, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Personally I'd rather trade our 1st and then some for Grady Jarrett, but I'd be pretty happy with any of these guys. ;)

2. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Here are my grades for Edge guys

1st- Young, Epenesa
    2nd- Weaver, Greenard, Chaisson, Lewis, Tuszka, Uche, Gross-Matos, Baun, Zuniga
    3rd- Anae, Okawara, Highsmith, Jennings

This is not where I expect them to get picked just how I would have my board stacked. I honestly almost gave Epenesa a 2nd rnd grade because of how poor his combine was....re-watched it yesterday and he looked almost clumsy going through some of the drills, but his play on the field I thought earned him a 1st.

3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Let's face it. This years edge class is trash. Even epenesa(the 2nd best guy here) is best suited as a 34 end in NFL.

I'm sure JR has known this for a while seeing that we paid vic beasely and resigned kamalei as soon as free agency opened.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

In the press conference last hour, Robinson said he sees WR, OL & CB as deepest positions in the draft. Again making me lean towards DL in the 1st round.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

We did a video interview with Derrek Tuszka

I’d love to grab him but think we would have to use a 3rd

High motor guy....this years Maxx Crosby

6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Loved maxx Crosby last year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar