2021 Titan draft pick ""VISITS""

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Broken Arrow, Mar 9, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Me? I'd be upset if we took any receiver other than Bateman or Marshall at 22.

...assuming none of the top 10 guys drop.

I don't think we throw to the slot to invest in that kind of capital. Now if we could get someone in the 3rd.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'm thinking best D player at 22
    Elijah Moore at 53?

3. Carp

Carp Starter

I like Rondale Moore better myself, but 22 may be too high in this draft class. There are a ton of quality WRs in this draft.

4. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

Agree in principle. But, a lot of teams may double down and go WR again this year. Pitt seems to take one in the 2nd round every year for example.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

If we don't go WR at 22 we may have to trade up in the 2nd to get one

6. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

per Draftace.com

RB Jarrett Patterson Buffalo
    RB Javian Hawkins Louisville
    WR Anthony Schwartz Auburn
    WR Rondale Moore Purdue
    WR Demetric Felton UCLA
    TE Tommy Tremble Notre Dame
    OT Larnel Coleman (VRABEL wasn't lying about Tackles.. lol) UMass
    OT Teven Jenkins Oklahoma State
    OT D'Ante Smith East Carolina
    EDGE Patrick Jones Pittsburgh
    EDGE Joseph Ossai Texas
    EDGE Joe Tryon Washington
    DT Levi Onwuzurike Washington
    LB Zaven Collins Tulsa
    LB Isaiah McDuffie Boston College
    CB Asante Samuel Jr. Florida State
    CB Greg Newsome Northwestern
    CB Trill Williams Syracuse
    CB Tay Gowan UCF
    CB Ifeatu Melifonwu Syracuse

(https://www.draftace.com/afc-south-draft-visits/)

7. Carp

Carp Starter

Love that we're looking at Tay Gowan. He will likely slide a bit since he say out 2020, but he has elite speed and bet good ball skills. Hope he falls out of the 2nd round.

8. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Wonder what the deal with Jaret Patterson is. I've been tracking RB visits across the league for fantasy purposes, and he has visited teams far more than any other RBs

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

WR is tricky but I see so many WRs taken in the 2nd round that are as good or better than guys taken where we are picking (we have one of course). So getting past the first three or so WRs we might get equal value waiting until the 2nd or 3rd. That is kind of a general observation for me and holds this year.

CB is a little different. I think there could be a little more value there for CB as opposed to waiting. Now depending on who is there a trade down might make sense if a team like the Steelers are looking for a position we don't consider taking. We gain a pick without losing who we end up with anyway.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Walter Football may have good content but the site itself is a giant piece of trash. It is a major resource hog thanks to some of the sketchy ad on the site. One of the worst I have ever been to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar