2022 College Football Thread..

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Titanup1982, Sep 3, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I don't see TCU dropping out with one loss.

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

How does a non-conference champion make it when the champion of that conference didn't make it?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Oh, I'm not saying that I AGREE with the decision. I was just stating what would happen.

If the CFP Committee did their job, it would've been Georgia, Michigan, OSU, and Alabama. But they threw in TCU because the "eyeball test" argument wouldn't have flown.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Sugar Bowl is early, but thoughts on whether Bama may be mailing this one in?

5. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

All I needed to do was post this LOL. Now let's see if the D wakes up as well.

6. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Bama pretty much mailed in the entire season, so their level of play in this game isn't surprising.

Saban needs to blow up his coaching staff, plain and simple. With the talent they had, this season was inexcusable.

7. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Yep, TCU obviously belonged in the College Playoff over Alabama; good choice CFP Committee.

Wish the Bama offense had played like this all season. -_-

8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

TCU owned by Dogs

9. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I was being sarcastic, yo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar