2022 Titan's Playoffs Talk

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Aqutis30, Dec 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

I want the ravens, because i hate Baltimore like all titans fans should and we still owe them 1

• Cheers Cheers x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

2012 ravens. That’s it.

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Getting there isn't the issue, staying in them is.

4. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

I would LOVE to play the Bengals if I had a choice to beat any team, but they might win their division.

5. HurrayTitans!

With a win this week, Titans will mathematically be a half game away from clinching division. Indy has a bye but returning from bye, 4 games to go, 1 Indy L or 1 Ten W clinches division.

the only division that can clinch this weekend is the NFC North, Min is @ Det. A Min W clinches Div.

6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Thought I saw if the Chiefs beat the Broncos and the Chargers lose that the Chiefs clinch.

7. HurrayTitans!

That’s correct. Missed that KC had swept LAC already.

So KC beats Denver
    Mia beats LAC
    KC wins West

Remember how that was supposed to be the best division in football because QB/WR? That’s seems a lifetime ago.

8. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Me personally, I think it's the coaching that did the Broncos, Raiders, and Chargers in.

9. HurrayTitans!

While this thread continues to age perfectly, here’s the reality.

Titans - let’s assume they lose 3 straight (1 is against Houston), the final game is @ Jax.

The jaguars have Dallas, Jets, Houston. They must win 1 hoping we lose all 3 to make that game a winner takes all.

The colts have Vikings, chargers, giants then finish with Houston. For a shot, they need Tennessee to go 1-3 or 0-4 and go 4-0. I think they’re done although not mathematically eliminated yet.

This looks like it could come down to week 18, first to 8 or 9 Wins. If Tennessee can beat Houston (huge IF right now), Jags would have to win 2/3 in Dallas, NYJ, Houston.

My current bet is that Jax nor Indy can win enough games to actually pass Tennessee. Not the titans are good, just the division is so bad. Could join the sub .500 div champ club.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Would be the just the Titan way if the division came down to week 18 in Duval.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar