A.J. Brown Removes "Tennessee" from Twitter Bio

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RockyTop Fox, Apr 18, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

You wouldn’t be …You would be receiving all that for what could be nothing if AJ leaves as a FA or refuses to play. If he is a distraction that’s a great haul. Plus you get added cap room.

Plus a pro bowl center for the next decade is a very good thing.

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I think moss was for a 4th to the raiders. Did not recall that it happened during the draft.

Bettis goes back to 96’-ish. Too far back for me to recall especially when trades like the Ricky Williams trade take up so much memory.

3. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Even though I agree it won't happen (AJ traded during the draft), anything is possible.

4. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Agree

5. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

It could -- we almost traded #2 pick to Eagles for a buttload of picks, Sam Bradford, Fletcher Cox, and Kiko Alonso before freezing up and taking Mariota. (I actually was very mad we refused that trade)

Naturally any form of trade that blossoms and wilts during the draft, will be denied to the death because those same players remain on their respective rosters lol

6. Young54

Young54 Starter

Don't know if this applies exactly to the current scenario, since this was more of a team trading UP to get their QB, as opposed to team trading specifically for an existing player.

Interesting "What If" though. How would this have played out? We get Carson Wentz or Jarod Goff the next year? No Mariota means no "kings random"... No trade down, no Derrick Henry, no Corey Davis. What a completely different story line. Does Wentz win a SB without Pederson and Nick Foles?

Hindsight would say draft Dak Prescott in the third. Jackpot! Maybe a little Tyreek Hill in the 4th.

#66 Young54, Apr 25, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Yep Moss was traded for a 4th on the last day of the draft.

8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I will be totally shocked if AJ were to get traded....if I'm JRob I give him an offer with 60mil guaranteed....that is 20 mil more than Mike Williams and Godwin got guaranteed and 5mil less than Davante Adams and 12 mil less than Tyreek. AJ would be nuts to not take the money. He will sign in July just like Henry did.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Agree...stats wise AJ is on par with Williams and Godwin...I mentioned yesterday he's similar to Amari Cooper in stats....he just needs to stay healthy and stop getting dinged up every other play... availability is the best asset

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Chad81

Chad81 Starter

I'd trade AJ to Green Bay for a 1st and 2nd this year and a first next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar