AJ Brown traded to Eagles

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman5TX, Apr 28, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

2. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Honestly don’t blame JR they tried to keep him had to make a business decision I’m glad they got something. For him. The titans don’t throw the ball enough to pay Brown what he wanted, not sure he can play a full season anyways. Seems like the money will be used for Big Jeff, it was one or the other no way they could pay both!

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Go back to my couch? Lol what does that even mean?

Were you not in the GoTitans league last year? Could’ve swore you were. Anyways, you’ve got an open invite to come play in one of my leagues anytime you want. Come show off your superior “football watching” abilities…

4. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

every thread turns into some internet fight with the same couple people on here lol

get your popcorn ready.jpg

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

At the end of the day I feel really bad for Henry. Henry wants to win a championship and nothing else, but it's hard to build a complete team when you have folks like AJ with other things on their mind other than winning a SB.

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. Afc46

Afc46 Oilers/Titans HoFer

FACTS !!!

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

No I wasn't...sure invite me, I would be more than happy to kick your ass

Back to the couch was in regards to you bringing up fantasy football...please keep up

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

It sounds like AJ made an extra 35 million with no strings attached. That's a deal you can't really refuse. Nobody would turn that down to be team friendly. Careers are short in the NFL. You take what you can get.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

I'm worried that the Brown trade is going to reflect poorly on the organization. Is a receiver going to feel like playing hard for an offense which hardly throws the ball, and won't pay them?

10. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Eagles contract is basically 2 yrs 57 million that is 28.5 million for a great player with bad/chronic knees and other issues. Was a tough call but the correct call. We have Burks on rookie deal that is now 5 years and we picked up extra picks. J-Rob has to kill this draft

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar