Brett Kern is an Eagle

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanic_Sub, Dec 13, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Eagles are going to the SB people...get ready for more Titans/AJ trade talk into the offseason

2. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Eagles r gonna eagle in the playoffs... choke...

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Someone was willing to overpay to have me, I'd pack my bags too. Titan fans can be upset all they want, but AJ only did what just about anyone else would have done.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Just because you want it to happen won't mean it will...they are a complete team....need to get over the AJ break up.

• Boring Boring x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

You gonna s**t on your former employer for not overpaying?

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

None of us know what happened in the contract negotiations...JRob has since been fired, the AJ trade I'm sure had something to do with it, so who knows what was said

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Broken Arrow

you got pay pal or venmo? I will put 50 down right now that they are not winning the Super Bowl.

8. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Nice try...I didn't say they would win the SB...I said they will be going to the SB

9. Broken Arrow

I'll put 40 on it that they aren't GOING to Super Bowl.

and before you scoff at the 10 dollar difference, you must think of it as Vegas would, and know your odds.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Eagles aren't going to the SB because Kern going to kick 2 yards punts in the playoffs or run back for a safety to sabotage AJ not going to the SB.

Seriously, the Eagles aren't going to the SB. Hurts just not that type of QB that will step up to the plate come playoff time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar