Building our WR room

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Mar 3, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  1. TexasTitanFan

TexasTitanFan Starter

Tired of off-season hope that gets dashed every single year. They need to prove it on the field. Until then, I can't believe there is change coming.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

No one should. It’s crazy how worked up people get about public interviews. What are coaches going to say about their predecessors? They aren’t trash talking the guys that came before them in a public forum.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Do we really a speed guy for Tammy's shot arm? That velocity is gone.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Think it should be an escape room.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  5. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Titans WR room is the same place you went for throwing stuff during lunch...

Temporary Suspension... or TTSR...

6. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yeah I said DJ Chark as a Titan very early on in a previous post as well; he was on a bridge gap contract with Lions and they won’t need him with Jameson Williams back.

He would be one of the better WR3 the Titans have had in recent memory and shouldn’t break the bank.
    (Assuming they draft a WR high as well)

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. Tricky

Tricky Starter

It’s pretty unbelievable that we didn’t address WR in free agency or before the 7th round of the draft. Still some interesting names that are free agents.
    Pringle and Golladay stand out to me as guys that could be immediate difference makers.
    IMG_8491.jpeg

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Phew, not going to lie. That list looks awful right about now.

Honestly don't see anyone on that list that will upgrade our WR corps.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I’d have no issue signing some of those guys, I have to wonder if cost was the issue.

titans don’t have a lot of cap money, still have to sign all those rookies, and maybe they were waiting to see who they got in the draft.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

They have plenty of cap space.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar