Bye Tannehill

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 615nick, Jan 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I hope he gives reason for optimism. Using some previous examples, there are QBs who s**t the bed in the playoffs and come back better the next round. I can only hope that should THill play better, the rest of the team is still up to the challenge too. Often around here we point out when the offense is working, the D starts imploding but while the D is playing well, the offense can’t move the ball. We just have to wait and see.

For the chiefs, we know Mahomes is something special, something no one can count on happening no matter when a team drafts. I also think those chiefs fans can pin crap on Smith all they want but should also remember Reid has a career of clock mismanagement.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Maybe I just don't see Brady as a coach...either he's playing or he's a family/businessman...you never know though

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

yeah, the point of retiring was spending time with his family. I think if he does anything, it will be some broadcast work.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

upload_2022-2-1_12-14-57.png

Basically lol

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

We have to think long term. Maybe Tannehill Jr. will sign with us in 20 years. We can't burn bridges.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar