CBS Sports projection for Titans Draft Rd 1-3

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by rock8titans, Apr 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Umm no to all of that

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Apparently Chinn had an impressive combine and is moving up the ranks fast, some think he might go late first round, I had never heard of him.

4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I do think that Jeremy Chinn could be a surprise first rnd pick (not of the Titans though)....I think he is the top safety in this draft....he has played some NB before though and does have 4.46 speed...just not sure that his hips are really good enough for the NB spot

Jordan Elliott would be a fine pick late in the 2nd

I know nothing about the TE class this yr besides Trautman and Kmet... I don't see the Titans going TE given we already have 3 guys who have produced for us.....late rnd flyer maybe, but not in the 3rd rnd

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Safety is one of a couple positions on our roster that we have good starters and depth. CBS needs better football people writing up articles. This is terrible.

I do like Jordan elliot though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Yeah, I thought we were good at TE. That one in particular made me scratch my head.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Safety makes no sense.

Elliott is a nice player.

I like Bryant, too. But don't want him based on needs.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

1/3 ain't bad?....

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Never saw the hype in the Hunter Bryant. Dude dropped Eason dimes placed right in his sticky glue gloves.

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I straight up have no idea where Jrob will go tomorrow. There are 5-6 positions he could take and not surprise me at all. DE, CB, OT, OG, WR, RB... Who knows.

Sure is an improvement. Back in the old days, there was always a huge gaping hole that had to be plugged, and more often than not, we failed to do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar