Cuts and Signings Around the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Feb 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Excellent example. He got away with that chit.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I wouldn't say he's done little, he's behind Chubb and performed well when giving the opportunity...

2020 he had 1100+ total yds

I think he has value....not sure why he wants out of Cleveland though...he must feel he's ready to be the full RB1 not share the load...whether teams feel that who knows

5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Cleveland has plenty of RB's looking like no qb

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Cleveland appears dumpster fire-ish. As the #2 or even 3 RB, i don’t blame him for wanting out, I just don’t think he worth anything from a trade standpoint. He also bookended 20’s 1100 yards with 2 500 total yard seasons. Doesn’t matter if it’s injuries or suspension why he didn’t put up anything. I know the saying is out there too, he’s 27, is he capable of a #1 spot? His 1 season is the only time he reached that kind of production.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I have a suspicion that JRob is going to somehow make a deal for a guard. I don't see how we can roll into the season with Brewer as a starter.

Are there any guards that are on the last year of their deal and/or want out of their current situation? I'm thinking something simple like swapping picks to get a player that can fill the gap until next year.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

if OL coaches are even remotely competent a G should be able to be mostly hidden

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies due to lack of activity. Consider opening a new thread instead.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar