Fire Todd Downing - he is the problem.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by William Wei, Nov 7, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

At least according to music city miracles the titans may start Le'Raven Clark at left tackle he cannot be worse than Dailey

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

This. I’ve been saying all season how Okonwo can be a stud. I’m not saying he’s Kelcie, but his playmaking ability as soon as he has the ball reminds me of Kelcie.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Won't happen now

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

was not ever gonna happen... not that I would not like to see it... I have just came to conclusion it really wont matter... the next OC would just call the same crap Vrabel wants cause apparently THAT is the job

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

The next OC will be reporting to a different coach. Because Vrabel won't fire Downing. The only hope was that JRob would fire him.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

He will absolutely get another year as Robinson shoulders all the blame.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Downing logic - throws one screen pass to DH22 and goes for 80 yards… doesn’t include him in the passing game again.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  8. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

When something works, quit doing it. When something does not work, well you keep doing that over and over! That is Downing

He has called a few good halves and one good game Green Bay. But again we have gone from top 5 to 10 offense in the nfl under Smith. To a bottom 3 unit under Downing.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Downing when seeing this thread
    licensed-image.jpeg

• LOL LOL x 3
  10. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

All those one receiver routes really gonna start paying off now that they fired JRob, because clearly JRob was the problem....

• Unreadable Unreadable x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar