First-Pick Mock Drafts

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dangermode, Apr 14, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

considering Vic Beasley is on a 1 year deal - the phrase "not a need" doesn't hold water here..... and that's even if Vic plays OLB, as we are still missing an End, and there's only two good, to average guys on the line right now.... Simmons and Jones.

2. JVC34

JVC34 Special Teams Standout

Considering we will sign Clowney, my first pick would be Jeremy Chinn S. I wouldn't go DL simply because Simmons is Casey's replacement....and an upgrade because Casey is definitely at the end stage of his career. We can easily add quality at DL in the second round, and OL in the 3rd.

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

So if Simmons replaces Casey, then who replaces Simmons?

And would Chinn play CB for us?

5. JVC34

JVC34 Special Teams Standout

Are you suggesting Casey and Simmons are not replaceable?
    I think we will need the off season play out to answer all the questions.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

No. I'm saying that Casey and Simmons were both starters. Simmons can take a bigger role, but can't replace Casey unless we clone him. Which would be sweet, but not likely.

7. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

Ive seen Blankenship on a lot of these lists in here. Whats the hype?

Sweet name though, maybe thats the drawcard?

8. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Blankenship has been perfect from inside 40 yards this season and is 24-for-28 overall. Only 12 of his 76 kickoffs have been returned this season. He was also a first-team selection on the 2019 PFF All-American Team.

Blankenship was the nation’s highest-graded kicker, and it wasn’t even close. He was a perfect 43-for-43 on extra points and nailed 85.7% of his field goals in 2019. The Georgia kicker known for wearing the specs was accurate even from long distance, hitting three-of-four from 50-plus yards and 11-of-15 from 40-plus.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Sounds a lot like Roberto Aguayo.

Any rosterable NFL kicker needs to be money from inside 40. They make their money outside 40, especially 45+. That's why Aguayo didn't last long.

I'm all for bringing in a kicker in the 6th or 7th round though. We need legitimate competition at the position, regardless of who it is.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Screen Shot 2020-04-20 at 3.10.47 PM.png
    This is absolutely a better simulator than first-pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar