Pre-Game Thread Game 16: Cowboys @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Dec 26, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Same here brother! I’m tuned out…

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

What do y’all think the line is on sacks? I’m saying 6, and that’s only because our Squirrel will only drop back 15/20 times. Actually hoping BDH doesn’t play…

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

This has been an agonizing past few seasons. The way last year ended with Henry out for so long - keep winning , get the bye , get him back only to choke at home in the playoffs. All of that with an NFL record of injuries.

Then having that sour taste in own mouths for the entire offseason ; to having such a big lead in our crappy division , to a falling apart to injuries once again just like last year - and we all know the Titans will rest Henry only to lose to Jacksonville. Ain’t no way the Titans will rally and pull it out. The build up and writing on the wall has been slapping us in the face for a month+ now. We all know how this ends.

This franchise is something else. New year, new heartache.

• Cheers Cheers x 3
  4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Former teammate of Dobbs says that he is going to get the start.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

Let Henry have the night off and let Willis sling it. Nothing to lose. Show us SOMETHING. Complete a pass over 3 yards, maybe? Throw the ball away instead of running around for 28 seconds and losing 8 yards? If he gets a free play, don't get an intentional grounding call?

You know, the "improvement" we have been hearing about since preseason but I've yet to notice.

But, I already know Vrabs and Co. have 0 faith in Willis to throw the ball so it will be the usual run, run, throw for 2 1/2 yards when you need 8+.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Im gonna watch but I am not going... I 100% could get a free ticket and a ride into downtown... but I have no desire to be mocked by 20,000 dallas fans from east nashville... way less fun than you probably imagine - LOL

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

if dobbs starts Titans should cut willis... like a mercy killing

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

I honestly think Vrabs knows Willis is a complete waste of time. Every time I've seen him talk about him he just gives off the vibe that he doesn't think much of him.

I rag on Willis just because I can...but honestly, he's the worst "QB" I've ever watched play in an NFL game. Plenty of no names out there that could do better than he has.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Literally “Mr. Irrelevant” in last years draft Brock Purdy looks 10x better than Mr “Can’t Hit the Broad side of a barn” MW7.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  10. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

"If"

Not only will they leave him out there, they won't give him help from a TE

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar