Pre-Game Thread Game 3: Raiders @ Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Sep 20, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

So does this forum! Remember me!!!! I need a win like Stacey Abrams needs a doughnut!

• LOL LOL x 4
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

even buffalo a few years ago... the MM8 fiasco - it only felt like minority Titan fans... the 30k bills fans had way too much of a good time but they were not the majority...

also raiders do not 'travel well' 99% of raiders fans are sh1tbird locals... at least 99%

the bills fans travel well and almost all of them were from yanqueeland

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Hogzilla jr.!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

I wonder if the Titans ever stop and consider what football is really about, entertainment? It’s hard for me to justify driving a 4 1/2 hour round trip to watch our boring offense. Seems since entertaining fans is what the whole business is based around, they would be a little more concerned with having a team that’s entertaining to watch. We’ve been stuck with this boring run the ball, control the clock BS for over 2 decades.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

I have to disagree with you here. I enjoy watching the ground match in UFC, also enjoy the power game of football more than the flash. I actually love seeing strength and domination as boring as it may be. There was this thing called a blitzkrieg back in the day (think flashy and fast), lost to slow steel and determination! I’m a hat on hat kind of guy. For you to put your hat on my head, I’ll never remember or know it happened.

#105 Hormesis, Sep 25, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2022
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

The edge situation will be interesting to see this week. On both sides of the ball. Can our patchwork Oline stop Jones and Crosby? Can Weaver, Autry, Ray and Tuszka get real pressure while setting the edge? These and other questions will be answered soon.

7. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Yeah, I’m more interested if our O line can get on a page. Look lost in my opinion. Not so worried about our D front. Think they will do just fine. I’m thinking our line fails to dictate on O, and if it is like these last two games again, I’m gonna be a super pissed fan

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar