How watchable was the 2020 virtual draft?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 24, 2020.

?
  1. Some of it

2. Most of it

3. All of it

4. Just the Titans pick

5. I didnt watch but I followed along online

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

The ESPN/NFLN broadcast was pretty entertaining I thought. Would have liked a few more fun personalities in there.

The ABC broadcast was completely unwatchable.

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

after the first pick, 30 minutes after it started, went to xbox then I tuned in 3 times to see where it was at.. stayed from 26-29, waste of time

3. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I had it on but didn’t really pay attention until we picked

4. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

i thought they did really well, way better than i expected, really only had a few minor hiccups

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I watched the whole thing. I actually liked it better without them interviewing players and coaches all throughout, and just watching prospect film.

It was really funny seeing the athletes and "families" in those staged homes that didn't belong to them, also seeing all the new LaZBoy furniture that each one had.

I think the draft has gotten way too hollywood and the whole red carpet bullsh1t was so douchie to me, so I liked this better, especially given the fact 26million people have lost their jobs over 5 weeks and seeing some punk ass kids flaunting money would've made me sick.

#15 Jwill1919, Apr 24, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2020
    • LOL LOL x 1
  6. STEVE McFLARE

STEVE McFLARE Starter

Well, the commissioner was drunk. That was fun

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I thought it was more fun than normal. It was fun to see Tyler pooping, to see CeeDee Lamb snatching his phone, Ruggs in his Old Spice robe, Becton's 1000 lb dad, etc, etc, etc.

8. LoneStarPhan

LoneStarPhan Starter

I enjoyed last night more than most previous years. I had laptop running as well with 5 or 6 windows open.

Biggest negative for me was the nfl.com website with the large banner ad for their fund raising effort across about a quarter of the screen. I couldn't get more than about 1/4 of the screen for the actual content I wanted to follow. I closed out the NFL official website in the first ten minuets last night and went to CBS, ESPN, and Yahoo websites plus the Titans and this message board.

9. TitanWally

TitanWally Starter

That banner pis.sed me off too.

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I watched on Cbs sports, as espn/ABC requires a TV provider, and I don't live in the US.

It was annoying. First of all, Brady quinn, the host, is a complete tool who doesn't realize he knows absolutely nothing.

Then they kept reading random spots news like NBA and college signings in basketball instead of the picks.

And just like every draft coverage, titans pick means commercial time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar