I hope we keep Foreman moving forward.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GeronimoJackson, Jan 13, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

For comparison...
    Mark Ingram, Philip Lindsay are around 3 mil/yr
    Williams for KC is at 1.5 mil/yr

Running Back Contracts and Salaries | Over The Cap

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

He'll be playing in Miami or somewhere he'll have a chance to start. Houston might want him again.

And I think we'll be shocked at how much he'll make.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Id like to keep Foreman and am sure we can afford to keep him but I cannot see him resigning with us over somewhere elese he could get a chance to start. I think Hillard is likely back as pur third down complement to Henry which will be nice.

That being said I do like adding another back in a similar mold to Foreman to round out that rotation. I think having another power back to tire out defenses will make Derrick Henry even more dominating late games/late season.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Carp

Carp Starter

Foreman runs hard, but he lacks talent. Absolutely is not a starter on a good team. Appreciate what he's done for us, and would like to have him back as a backup, but not going to sweat it if we don't. Hopefully no more drafting random small school backs you have to google.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  5. jkwtitan

jkwtitan Practice Squad

That's crazy talk. He's been very effective on our team, and we are clearly good.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  6. Carp

Carp Starter

Effective? Sure. He hasn't been really good though. He's starting out of necessity, not because he's a starting caliber back. And while our team maybe good, our offense has been pretty bad since Henry went out.

If he has to see significant touches at any point in this post-season, we are in a lot of trouble.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

not many RBs not named Henry make big CAP

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

there is a need for a Fishface RB on the Titans without a doubt

stupid to waste DH22 in those series where everyone knows Titans gonna run right into 9 man fronts just to scrub clock... its boring but smart football & a waste of DH22 touches. Let the BU waste those touches

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

not really @Carp 's point but ok

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I want to see Forman getting lots of second half touches as Titans go full fishface scrubbing clock with a multi score lead

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar