Breaking News Jets hire of Downing Syndrome as Passing-Game Coordinator = Tammy possible trade

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by rock8titans, Feb 16, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Where does this stuff come from?
    There is no way anyone with the Jets organization has stated anything like this.

I think it’s obvious they’re interested in QB, but the order? Come on, they’re just going after whatever they can.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

it was some Jets insider reporter said it apparently.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

There is a group of Titans wannabe “insiders” on Twitter. They are total frauds but people believe them because they had the “inside info” that Downing was going to be fired. Like no one could have predicted that. This loser is the ring leader. He pays to have the blue checkmark. That should tell you all you need to know.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Is there a QB that their stats would get better with Downing?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

That makes no sense...why give up picks and that money when you can get Carr or Jimmy G without giving up picks

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

The Jets are the old Titans. Awesome. I am interested to watch the experiment..

7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

If I were Tannehill and they traded me to the Jets with Downing, I'd just retire.
    Carrs already scheduled for a visit. No way they give up anything for Tannehill when there are decent QBs out there that won't cost picks and cheaper contracts than Tannehill. But it IS the Jets...wouldn't be completely surprised.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

No chance that happens.

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

JR should be embarrassed that Downing got a job before him.

• LOL LOL x 5
  10. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

There's zero chance this happens. If the jets were stupid enough to do this, sign Jimmy G for like 3 years and use the 1st pick on a QB to train. Use the rest of the picks on OL/WR/LB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar