Jets keeping an eye on AJ Brown, DK Metcalf.....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Mar 27, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

is tampering still a thing

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Corey didn’t do so well there last year you’d think they’d just draft a receiver and another QB

4. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I love AJ, but if the Jets give a crazy offer I would have to listen...if you think that you could be in the market for a new QB through the draft then you need to try and accumulate some draft capital....

Would you flip-flop 1st rnders this yr and take the Jets 2nd this yr and 1st next yr for AJ.....so we would end up with pick 10, 35, and Jets 1st next yr.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Naw I'm out. Henry has a few years left. Not starting over with a bunch of unknown rookie picks - and besides whose to say they don't just waste it yet on another offensive line pick - instead of a playmaker.

Getting rid of AJ makes zero sense with Henry still in town and a few years of prime left in him. A couple years from now with AJ in his prime and the Titans with an old #@$@# Tanny and no Henry , then sure that makes sense at that point. Window is still open though.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Never say never. IF they blew us away with an offer for him we’d be crazy not to at least entertain it.

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Depends who we get/take at 10 and 35....just for fun, who would you take at those 2 spots?

8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I would look to go a combination of OT and WR.....both of those position groups are pretty deep with 1st and 2nd rnd talent....but if a guy like Gardner or a stud pass rusher fell to 10 then I'd be hard pressed to not take him....of course if I knew that Farley and Radunz were our future shutdown CB and LT that would change things, but neither showed me enough last yr.

Titans pick Garrett Wilson at 10 and then Trevor Penning at 35

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I did the pff draft simulator as the Jets... To take a WR at 10, any worth it? London, is a possession WR? Wilson or Olave worth it at 10? I like Burks as he's similar to Brown but not at 10....35 is too late for a decent WR to replace AJ....so I'm thinking keep AJ but not at 25 million per

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar