Make Your Picks!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dangermode, Apr 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

My guess ....trade out....draft Madebuike and Arnette in the 2nd move up in the 3rd to take Darrynton Evans....draft WR, another CB, and OT on day 3

2. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

1. Rb
    2. Cb
    3. DL
    4. Qb
    5. Ol

1. d’Andre Swift
    2. Noah igbinghene
    3. Ben bredesen

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Young54

Young54 Starter

For the first time in a while I don't have like THE guy or guys I want. I haven't looked into too much detail but I am intrigued by a few. It's good that for the first time in a while we don't have one HUGE hole that we must fill

Preference #1: to trade back
    Then in order importance:

3-4 DE- A true 3-4 DE. Not just a lighter DT. Have to be athletic AJ Epenesa intrigues me but I don't think he's a 1 round talent

CB- no preference but would love if someone like Diggs fell to round 2

OT/ swing tackle

Then not as important, but there are a lot of talent WRs. Would love if Akers or another top RB fell in the 3rd. I'd also be intrigued if we took someone like Fromm or Hurst in the 3rd.

James Proche in the 5th or I guess that WR everyone else loves

Don't care about the 7th.

Overall I'm not as concerned about an EDGE. I do believe we sign Clowney. That's why I care more about DL

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Gross-matos

Otherwise, a DL.

Really, there’s very little that could disappoint me, team is pretty set, only looking for improvements/depth to players we have.

5. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

Seems like the most certain thing is everyone here wants a corner in the second.

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I’m against the crowd then. Don’t care to get a CB at all.
    OL in the 2nd.

7. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

8. Young54

Young54 Starter

A lot of good players have "fallen" some. CeeDee Lamb to the Cowboys is crazy. Honestly, we don't have glaring needs that needs to be addressed in round 1, and I trust JRob to just take best available or most valuable, regardless of position. Like getting Simmons last year. Let's see who falls

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar