Mock Drafts

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Roy322, Apr 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Roy322

Roy322 Starter

reading a bunch of considered football experts mock drafts ive come to a conclusion ,, no one has any idea what the Titans will be going for in the draft ,,,, bet so far is on go titans lots are up for Chris Farley . I believe Vrabel and Jrob have done great not letting anyone really know which way the titans are leaning in the draft . For me I still think it will be best edge rusher available . Anyway Guys just a few More Days to bad the draft isn't back in Nashville

2. Carp

Carp Starter

My latest mock

upload_2021-4-21_12-16-34.png

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Carp

Carp Starter

Pat Freirmuth fell to us in the 2nd round in this mock, but I don't see that happening in reality, so I went with the more realistic pick in Asante Samuel. If Samuel wasn't available, I would go Aaron Robinson.

4. Roy322

Roy322 Starter

folks dont get it im not interested in your selection of names because it means nothing how ever like I said I see best edge available of best DB available I will add cant give ya a name because its not the first pick when everyone is there

• WTF?! WTF?! x 2
  5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

With the revised Combine and lack of medical tests, I can see alot of teams trading up in the later rounds, too much uncertainty on the later round prospects.

6. Carp

Carp Starter

Then why start a thread named "Mock Drafts" if you didn't want people to discuss mock drafts?

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

He's old cut him some slack

But yes what's the point of this thread without discussion?

8. Roy322

Roy322 Starter

I dont care if u discus them just make some since of who u select titans are gonna pick either DB edge or wr pretty sure of but there is no concenous pick pick throw out a name and nothing to back there selection reading all the professional folks seems they cant agree on how the titans will go it was good to see on the site here lots picked a db which I could agree with this like I said lots just blurt out a name with nothing to support the selection all the big names have done this its like they have no idea about anything with the titans

9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Without punctuation, your posts are hard to read. Just some friendly advice.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

That was painful

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar