Nashville SC

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by 615nick, Jul 17, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 615nick

615nick Starter

Soccer is my 2nd favorite sport lol. Do any of yall follow our local team?

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I follow them vicariously. My son lives/works in Nashville. I would have picked up season tix but I'm already over-extended with the Titans and Preds. I live two hours away- so I'd just be buying him more season tix.

He's a big fan of Nashville SC and goes to a few games when he can. He grew up playing and was a highly regarded defender- had a few scholarship offers. But he wanted to go to Alabama and they don't field a team. He traditionally has followed EPL and his team is Newcastle- we've got a trip planned to see them play as they are projected to rise.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

go Spurs

LOL

hipster :bs: is hipster :bs:

but at least it puts them at the fairgrounds instead of the Sounds games

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

baseball threads locked so bumping this one... another quality video by these guys

a while back I suggested one about historically awful TItan kicking but zero response from them

#4 GoT, Aug 9, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2022
  5. Doc

Doc Pro Bowler

There’s no such place as Nashville, South Carolina!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar