New Titans OC search

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Jan 9, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Excellent point.

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Andy Reid runs the offense in KC period. I would rather not have either KC coaches. Hope it is from the 49ers staff, and they let the guy coach and really call the plays. You can still run the football and have a great passing game

• Cheers Cheers x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Nagy is my top choice. Was a successful play caller in Kansas City. Averaged 28.6 points a game with Alex Smith as QB. Also has a winning record as an NFL Head Coach and led the Bears to the division title his first year as head coach. Slowik from the 49ers would be by 2nd choice. There is a reason EB has had HC interviews with over half the teams in the NFL and never received a job offer. Interviews terribly and has a bad attitude from what I’ve read. We just got rid of a drunk, don’t need another OC with a rap sheet.
    • February 1998: According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, Colorado police arrested Bieniemy and teammate Kanavis McGhee after a bar fight. Bieniemy was charged with disorderly conduct and fighting in public, but he pleaded no contest. He and McGhee received deferred sentences and performed court-mandated community service.
    • July 4, 1990: According to the Orlando Sentinel, Bienemy pleaded no contest after allegedly shoving a firefighter. The University of Colorado Boulder suspended Bieniemy for one game in the upcoming season.
    • September 1993: Colorado police arrested Bieniemy, then in the NFL. The Orlando Sentinel reports that Bieniemy allegedly grabbed a female parking attendant by the neck and threatened her.
    • The University of Colorado Boulder banned Bieniemy from its campus for one year as a result.

“She stated that the male who grabbed her said something about ‘a bunch of Black males all at once being her worst nightmare,” the attendant told police, according to the arrest report.

• April 2001: According to the Daily Bruin, Colorado police arrested Bieniemy on a DUI charge, three months after he joined the football staff as a running back coach. He previously had his driver’s license suspended after numerous violations.
    • Bieniemy was also linked to allegations that Colorado’s football program “used alcohol and sex to lure recruits.” ESPNreported in 2004 that the university discovered there was evidence of drugs and alcohol being used to “entice recruits,” but no university officials were guilty of misconduct.

#283 KyTitansFan, Jan 29, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2023
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Isnt that the same as a backup QB watching Tom Brady?

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I think it’s also worth mentioning other teams are fighting for coaches too, maybe not highly advertising who TN may be interested in, can keep the demand down from other teams.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

He's my first choice as well but here's a crazy thought, what about Jeff Saturday?

Colts fans clearly don't want him as a HC, petition with 2000 names already to protest that idea

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

He was a great offensive lineman, but so was Bruce Matthews, and we know how that turned out…

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  8. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Slowik remains my top choice

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Fastwik is mine.

• LOL LOL x 3
  10. sirjesse

sirjesse Starter

That’s fastastic!

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar