Opinions: Titan media sources

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Broken Arrow, Jun 8, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Arrow

Broken Arrow Just a Fan....

Since we all go back and forth about player to player all the time, thought we started lay out everyone's opinions on Titan media sources..... that too will expose just how closely some of us pay attention.

so I guess I'll start.

1. Turron Davenport - Easily the best Titans reporter, always has in depth analysis and understands play concepts

2. Paul Kuharsky - a real A hole, and I don't agree with him all the time, but he does ask the hard questions.

3. Terry McCormick - no real complaints, solid reporter

4. Teresa Walker - literally the only thing I know about this one is that she always 1st asking questions -- so I'll abstain from this one.

5. AtoZSports - absolute hacks - argumentative Tennessee Vol crybabies who I'm still trying to iron out just how they were awarded media credentials for an NFL team.....

6. Jim Wyatt - the worst titans reporter, I will fight and die on the hill of declaring he makes up the "ASK JIM WYATT" questions and answers

7. John Glennon - solid reporter, never has too many controversial statements/stories, but also generally keeps a low profile.

(I'm sure I'm missing some, feel free to add on)

2. Delco78

Delco78 Starter

The only one I pay attention to is Turron Davenport. He is by far and away the best we have. No one else comes close.
    I follow Jim Wyatt for the britches report and that's it.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

1. The Gotitans forum.
    2. Occasionally when I scroll passed something else Titans related anywhere, I try to look further into whatever the story is.

I’ll look up stats and whatever else associated with the info I’m reading. More often than not, you have to extrapolate data or info.
    All that said, it depends on what “news” we’re talking about.
    When it comes to opinions like “AJ Brown is a top 10 WR”, it’s fairly easy to debunk with statistics.
    When it comes to “Steve McNair is the best QB titans have ever had.” lot of opinion goes into that and not a whole lot quantifiable to prove it.
    When it comes to a trade or FA signing and if the titans got a good deal, time is usually the only true answer, it’s all subjective till time has passed.

not really a fan of anyone that does “breaking news” because too often it’s half true or less and only to try being first to report.

• Cheers Cheers x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Wyatt isn’t a reporter. He’s a Titans’ Employee. Purely a PR guy so I don’t even count him.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Broken Arrow

Exactly, but he shoves stuff down the pipes, so hes a reporter on the Titans payroll

His classic phrase is "idk well see"... great insight JIM.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

So now you want our opinions? ;)

• LOL LOL x 3
  7. Broken Arrow

Opinions only compound Opinions.... lol

So let's hear it............. in the court of public opinion lol

8. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

That's where you're wrong, Jim absolutely gets real questions, here's a passage of one of our own getting rekt by him....

Weekend Mailbag: Jim Wyatt Answers Questions From Titans Fans

"GoTitans Member from Murfreesboro, Tennessee
    Question: How does it feel being the voice of Pravda?

Jim: Bless your heart, Christopher..."

Any guesses?

Hint: cuntsump

#8 VondyP, Jun 9, 2022
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2022
    • LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Broken Arrow

You're still alive???? Lol jp

10. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Yeah, thought we were sticking to facts....

[​IMG]

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar