Panthers Trade For #1 Pick

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Dangermode, Mar 10, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

for the drama

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

They're talking about trading out of 1 now lol...maybe they don't have a definite QB in mind, securing the 1 spot controls the draft for them

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

That's probably the dumbest strategy I've seen in a while, if that rumor is true. How the hell do you give up so much and not be sure what you want?

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

I’m sure it’s poppycock.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Like fisher and Adams. Hopefully they take one that reich doesn’t want so he basically wastes any chance for the rookie.

6. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

Sport.

but, they can also kind of hose over everyone else by not announcing who they want so no other team can really start picking until they know for sure who Carolina takes.

they may also be able to work contract like Houston did with Mario Williams way back.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  7. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

My dream is that the Panthers go Richardson, the Texans go young, and we trade up to 3 for stroud. Colts get stuck with younger Carson Wentz.

• LOL LOL x 2
  8. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

But probably only to number 2. Otherwise, they only have Richardson and Levis to choose from and I doubt Reich wants either one. Might be Tepper being asinine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar