PFN draft simulator

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by LTF, Jan 8, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carp

Carp Starter

I love Jamey Newman in the 4th round. I'd like to draft him or Trask to finally have a back up qb with some upside.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I envision a strategy that gets us the best players at WR, CB, OT and TE with our first four picks.
    Rashod Bateman instant playmaker and replacement for Davis
    Elijah Molden great fit at NB, maybe best in the draft
    Tommy Tremble instant replacement for Smith, great blocker and can give us some catches - need to take here if we are lucky enough to get him
    Spencer Brown - 6'8 similar build to Kelly but with room to add bulk. Would be our swing OT with potential to start on either side down the road.

3. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I'm not sure that Molden would be a great scheme fit for us. He really needs to play in a zone heavy scheme...he posted a 4.58 40yd at his pro day...that is dang slow for a CB who is also under-sized....I just have visions of Logan Ryan chasing Hilton and Hill across the field on shallow crossers and giving up the easy TD...we need speed at NB if we are going to play primarily man

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Not bad?! That’s like the perfect draft IMO! Haha.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

That simulator is addictive! Last 2 days cannot quit playing it! LOL

6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Fortnight be dammed!

7. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I did one for the Jags...they messed it up

• LOL LOL x 3
  8. RPD

RPD Starter

9. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I just did one. I don't watch NCAA, I know nothing of these players outside of what I hear and see on social media. So being up front, a lot of this is based on hype, and the descriptions provided in the simulator. I also traded down a few times.

TEN
    Caleb Farley
    CB Virginia Tech
    Farley is a big risk/reward, which was why I drafted a couple more as depth. Moving down and acquiring picks gave me that luxury. In the real draft, I'm worried about drafting Farley due to the injury history, we can't afford another 1st rounder not being on the field.

Elijah Moore
    WR Mississippi
    SO MUCH HYPE. But an adorsement from AJ means a lot, and he could be a great slot guy. I know Reynolds is only signed for 1 yr, but if he's too expensive to resign, that means we had a good year and JR can find someone else for the outside.

Tommy Tremble
    TE Notre Dame
    Upside, and we don't "need" him to start right away.

Jalen Mayfield
    OT Michigan

Paulson Adebo
    CB Stanford
    Farley insurance, and a solid guy to groom should Jenkins age show early.... WTF is Chris Jackson? Looking at our depth chart, man the CB group looks, I don't even know.

From here, just mainly names I have seen, at positions I'd like to see depth.

Shaka Toney
    EDGE Penn State

Tariq Thompson
    S San Diego State

Kary Vincent Jr.
    CB LSU

Jimmy Morrissey
    OC Pittsburgh

Robert Jones
    OG Middle Tennessee

Evan McPherson
    K Florida

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar