Super Bowl LVI Predictions.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Feb 13, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Aight fellas.. Superbowl predictions. Let's see who can get the closest.

I literally haven't watched anything for 2 weeks pertaining to the SB. Still hurting over our loss to the average Bengals, when indeed we could've, should've and would've been in the SB if not for our Giraffe looking, turnover machine QB.

I'm going to go with the Rams 33-21. That Rams DL is going to be too much for the Bengals OL to handle. Rams also going to run the ball on them too.

Let's go Rams. Don't want to see Burrow win a SB this early in his career. Let him go through the pains like 9 out of 10 QB's have to. Plus, I hate their fans.

Anyone having a SB party? Not me, never do. Just going to fry up some wings and place a Red Baron pizza in the over, along with a few drinks and call it a day.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

GoT will NOT watch nor will GoT watch commylimpiks

GoT will be reading something and listening to some music

• LOL LOL x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Reading Playboy, listening to gangsta rap and eating kung pao chicken, I assume?

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

You can read?

• Troll Troll x 1
  5. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Bengals 31 rams 24 Stafford turns it over multiple times

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Yeah. I listen to Bomani Jones, but outside of what he has discussed with his guests, I haven't watched a second of Super Bowl coverage.

Also, never do the Super Bowl party thing with work the next day and all.

I like the Bengals, but for the most part, I've never seen them as a threat to the Titans, which is what has allowed them to be my secondary team. So this is tough. I don't want them to get a win before us.

7. Delco78

Delco78 Starter

Rams 31 Bengals 28
    Donald has a big day. Breaks Super Bowl record with 5 sacks. Bengals keep it close with big plays from Chase and Mixon but can't contain Kupp all day. Stafford is one of my favorite players in the league. I've been a long time Lions fan since the late 80's. It'll be great to see him win the big one.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Delco78

Delco78 Starter

As far as parties go, I've never been one for them. Just usually hang out and eat some wings and tacos with my family. Maybe drink some wine

9. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I have 31-28 bengals.

I think it will be close. I think we see big defensive plays but overall a lack of defense As both teams reach 350+ yards of offense. I see 2 TO each and no surprise, the SB MVP (the most worthless of all awards) go to a QB.

For a non QB to win MVP, it will have to be a solely awesome game as 2 players having big games negate each other and the QB automatically is default just by getting on the field and being on the winning side,

10. Tricky

Tricky Starter

Kill me

• Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar